28 Sep 08:00 - 16:30 - Kampala
Landmark View hotel
Clear Focus Consult
TRAINING ON RECRUITMENT, SELECTION AND RESOURCING TALENT
If you work in any organization big or small, you might already be involved in designing and managing recruitment campaigns. As part of building a team, all managers take part in decisions about people management, in line with organisational policies and procedures. This whole notion of People management starts with recruitment and that is why you need to empower managers and supervisors to act, engage, sell, and recruit top talent.
More generally, poorly run recruitment campaigns may damage your reputation if applicants spread the word about your organisation being unprofessional. All of this suggests that when approaching recruitment and selection you need to be systematic and rational so that you can make the best possible decisions. We are here to support thousands of recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers improve their recruitment capabilities through real-world, practical, custom-built training.
Recruitment, Selection and Resourcing Talent is a highly effective course providing an overview of the recruitment, selection and resourcing process, including preparation for, and practical experience of, conducting interviews. This purposeful course provides you with the essential tools for different recruitment and selection methods, explains the legal context of recruitment and selection, and how to select appropriate recruitment channels. The group discussions and practical application of your skills developed over the three days will enable you to understand how best to construct job descriptions and person specifications, and ascertain suitably effective induction processes.
This course is designed to provide participants with the skills and understanding to develop and implement a comprehensive & systematic recruitment process which is relevant, clear, effective and in line with the Labour Legislation of Uganda. Participants will be guided through the fundamentals of a modern recruitment process as well as exploring the range of tools & checklists that should be considered when developing a recruitment policy with hands-on exercises. Participants will also be introduced to new recruitment and selection technology from Knovada Inc USA
‘It is better to spend a few shillings on this workshop than wasting a lot more on salary of a wrong candidate’
Recruitment, Selection and Resourcing Talent is suitable for HR support roles, or if you're looking to become involved in recruitment, selection and resourcing talent.
· HR Managers, Recruiters, Interviewers
· Senior Managers- non-HR specialists who recruit, interview and/or hire as part of their jobs
· Line Managers
· HR Officers, Junior & Senior Recruiters
· Talent, Hiring & Sourcing Managers
· All other Heads of Organizations, Executive, Administrative & Secretarial staff involved or giving support to the process of Recruitment, Selection and Resourcing Talent
By the end of Recruitment, Selection and Resourcing Talent you'll be able to:
explain the factors that affect an organisation’s talent planning, recruitment and selection policy
identify appropriate recruitment and selection methods
contribute to the recruitment and selection interviewing process for a job role
demonstrate an understanding of the importance of effective induction.
Course Content & Sessions
· How to develop or review a recruitment policy for your Organization · Stating it clearly and correctly in the HR Manual-Looking at Standard Samples
· The main stages of recruitment and selection · Effective approaches to recruitment and selection · Action checklist – job analysis · Organisational analysis · The job description
· How to do Person specification-checklist · Is there anybody out there? How to prepare a job advert and the different approaches of using print, broadcast and social media · How to shortlist candidates- designing the right tool
· Person-job and person-organisation fit - go beyond behavioral interviewing basics to predict whether candidates will succeed here, in our unique culture · Preparing for interview-A modern structured interview plan · Avoiding bias in selection interviews –select the right search committee · Other forms of assessment you need to know & selection good practice
Making the selection decision
Evaluating and rating Evidence-Using a rating scale
Recommending the next stage in the selection process and reference checking
Total Investment: Ugsh 450,000 which includes – Certificate, Training Materials, AM and PM teas, Lunch, Refreshments and post training follow up. For 3 nominees your organization gets a discount of 10%
Confirm participation through email to Vincent Omondi at email@example.com Call 0704550944
NOTE: Proficient Participants Will Get an Opportunity to Join the Selection Committee of Clear Focus Consult that recruits for corporate clients
Making the wrong hiring decision means throwing away a substantial investment of time and money on recruitment, training and benefits. This training is your ticket to make the right hiring decisions and contribute more to your organization’s bottom line.
31 Aug 08:00 - 16:30
31 Aug 08:00 - 16:30
Landmark View hotel Landmark View hotel
Clear Focus Consult Uganda Kenya & Rwanda A well written HR manual/Employee handbook sets forth fundamental organizational rules and guidelines relating to the practices and... ➧ More info